So what does signing up for the “World Enough & Time: On Creativity and Slowing Down” workshop, April 6-10 get you?
Glad you asked! You get:
* A unique experience that’s part meditation, part artistic retreat led renowned writer, poet, and teacher Christen McEwen (The Nation, Village Voice.)
* A schedule that includes reading, writing, storytelling, movies, a talk from Sarah Rabkin of UC Santa Cruz, writer & environmentalist, and more!
Click HERE for the full schedule!
* The quiet of the redwood forest at the Big Sur Lodge – a world-famous artist’s retreat.
* The rare opportunity to meet and collaborate like-minded people (and, quite possibly, friends for life!)
* Meals, entertainment, cocktail hour, four nights of lodging – and more!
Questions? Wanna register? Call us! 831-667-2574