Support the Library, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit arts center for only 2 dollars a month (!) by signing up for our monthly digest.
Click HERE to sign up!
The digest includes “early-bird specials” for select events, rare video and photos, and special deals on store items..and more!!
It’s easy, it’s fast, and it’s for a wonderful cause. Oh, and it’s also really cool:
The August digest is ready to go; here’s what you could be getting if you sign up ASAP!
1. 50% Digest discount (2 tickets max) for screening of “Visitors” and Q&A with Philip Glass and Godfrey Reggio at the Library, Sept. 25!
2. Incredible photos from last week’s Woodsist Fest courtesy of Terry Way! (see Woods below)
3. Exclusive photos from the Aller Retour Paris dinner party featuring Jim Haynes, John Calder, and more!
4. Check out Magnus Toren’s take on his experience at the world-famous Hay Festival in Wales!
5. The Times Literary Supplement reviews Arthur Hoyle’s “The Unknown Henry Miller: A Seeker in Big Sur”
6. Hippie Sven reconnects with his long lost brother!
Sign up HERE!