For $1 dollar you can buy lip gloss. OR for only $2 a MONTH — that’s about 7 cents a day – you can sign up for the Henry Miller Library Monthly E-Mail Digest!
Indeed, as a Digest member you’ll get “insider access,” exclusive photos, cool content, video, and more. Why, just take a look at what Digest members are getting in the month of October.
All that for less than the price of, like, a push pin, rubber band, or other small office supply! Click the link and sign up today – you can always bail!
1. Flashback: The Harvard Crimson Reports “Tropic of Cancer” is banned in Massachusetts on Nov. 14, 1961!
2. Henry Miller and the SLAPS Test.
3. 30% Discount for Ping Pong for Digest Members!
4. Unsung Hero in Miller’s Life #34: Elmer Gertz
5. Lion(ish) in Winter: Miller the Elder Statesman in Pacific Palisades.
6. 30% Discount on the Cibo Matto Poster for Digest Members!
7. Sven – A Big Sur Odyssey (the one where he gets a job)