Check it out – more amazing examples of Big Sur Writing Workshop participants who attended past workshops and then secured publishing deals!
Better yet, the deals below come to us from only ONE faculty member, Eric Elfman! Do the math!!:
* Stacey Lee came to Big Sur in Dec. 2007 — she signed with another agency, and recently sold a manuscript to Putnam’s & Sons, Under a Painted Sky that is being released in 2015.
* Marilyn Hilton came to Big Sur in Dec. 2007 – she sold Found Things to Simon & Schuster, and it was published in 2014.
* P.J. Hoover (right) came to Big Sur in March 2008 – she may have signed with Laura Rennert – she published two books in 2014: Solstice and Tut, both with Tor
* Tracy Clark came to Big Sur in Dec. 2008 – she sold Scintillate which was published by Entangled Teen 2014 and the sequel, Deviate, is coming out in 2015.
* Lisa Desrochers came to Big Sur in March 2009 – she sold Personal Demons to Tor and it came out in 2010, and since then she’s gone on to publish several more books with Tor and HarperCollins.
Will you be next?
Register for next workshop, March 6-8, 2015 at the world-famous Big Sur Lodge in the heart of Big Sur here (or call 831-667-2574)! And tell your friends!!!